Yesterday (21 June 2014), I attended a course with one of our teachers: Shaykh Ahmad Saad al-Azhari in London. Below are some of my notes from the course which I thought would benefit others inshaAllah ta’Ala. May we all experience a beautiful Ramadan, a month of companionship with our Lord and may we exit the month in a better spiritual state than when we entered. Allahumma Amin ya Rabb!
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. All praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger Muhammad, mercy to the worlds.
- Ramadan is a guest which comes from one year to another.
- Ramadan is the season for Divine connection.
- For a believer, the spiritual year starts in Ramadan and ends in Ramadan.
- Ramadan is the season for cleansing. People start a new life after Ramadan.
- Starting Ramadan on the first day…
View original post 1,049 more words